Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
Fitness insurance is essential, but an annual commitment doesn't accommodate every business's ups and downs.
The coverage arranged by Thimble is flexible, so you can build a policy that suits your schedule and your budget.
50% of fitness professional policies are for 30 Days or less
"Thanks to no useless questions on the application, instant issue of insurance proof, and a great pricing model, I've already recommended Thimble to two fellow entrepreneurs. Well done." Corey W., Sea Bright Volleyball
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a fitness insurance policy? Whether you are a personal trainer or fitness instructor, you know that there are risks inherent to your job. You need an insurance policy that's built to protect—and flexible enough to accommodate your schedule.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
You are training your client with kettlebells and have completed the exercise. The client walks over to pick up their bottle of water and accidentally trips over the weights and is injured.
You are leading a private yoga session in a client’s home, and you accidentally knock an expensive painting off the wall while demonstrating Warrior III pose.
- Who is covered under the fitness insurance policy? Small business insurance from Thimble is customized to meet the needs of fitness professionals like you. We cover the following professions and activities:
- How much does small business insurance for fitness professionals cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $7/day, and $15/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Fitness insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidently hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Aerobics Instructors
- Dance Instructors
- Fitness Instructors
- Golf Instructors
- Martial Arts Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Spin Instructors
- Swim Instructors
- Tai Chi Instructors
- Yoga Instructors
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details