Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
Small business insurance protects you and your business against lawsuits in the case of property damage, bodily injury, and more.
Thimble offers easy, affordable, and flexible protection for beauty professionals.
45% of beauty policies cost less than $25
"As a new business owner, Thimble made sure I got a policy that accommodated my actual needs, rather than overselling me with a bunch of bells and whistles." Kgoody, Haircare Specialist
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a beauty insurance policy? Whether you are a hair stylist, esthetician, or salon owner, you help your clients feel their best and take on every challenge that comes their way. Shouldn't you do the same for your business? A Thimble insurance policy can give you the peace of mind you need to propel your business to new heights.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
One of your regular clients comes in for a facial. While she is walking in the reception area, she slips on a puddle of water and injures her knee.
While trimming a client’s hair, the expensive gold chain they are wearing gets caught in your trimmers and is damaged. That's not the look you were going for.
- Who is covered under the beauty insurance policy? Small business insurance from Thimble is customized to meet the needs of contractors like you. We cover the following professions and activities:
- How much does small business insurance for beauty professionals cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $7/day, and $15/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Beauty insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidently hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Hair Stylists
- Nail Artists
- Salon Owners
- Spa Owners
- Acupuncture Services
- Massage Therapists
- Tattoo or Piercing Artists
- Certain specified spa services
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details