Thimble makes it easy for partners to bring short-term business insurance solutions to customers
Our drop-in Widget allows your customers to purchase insurance on your website.
- Easy to implement: Does not require IT department or API integration
- Easy way to get started offering tailored insurance by the job
How it works
Embedding the Widget
2. Your personal Purchase Widget will now appear on your website, allowing your customers to obtain a Certificate of Insurance instantly.
3. Customers events like quoting, purchasing, extending, and more will be tracked and accredited to your account. You can log in to your Partner Portal at https://partner.thimble.com/ anytime to see your customers interaction.
4. That’s it! You will get a commission for each and every policy they purchase with Thimble. Commissions for purchases are paid once a month.
Passing Parameters into the widget
If someone is a user of your platform, you already know some of the information that they’ll need to give Thimble to get insured. If you would like to help save them time signing up with Thimble, you can supply some of the user information via parameters to the Thimble widget.
Thimble will only save this data if your user confirms and chooses to submit it during the signup process.
partnerid : Your 9-character long Thimble Partner ID.
partner : Your business’ name.
email : The user’s email address in standard email@example.com format.
first_name : The user’s first name.
last_name : The user’s last name.
zipcode : The user’s five-digit ZIP.
Example partner iframe code with no pre-filled data:
Example broker iframe code with parameters added:
Note: ‘Home’ changes to ‘url’ when adding parameters.