All of the apps on this list are six-packed with useful features, but PT Distinction takes the gold medal. Not only does it allow you to interact with and personalize programs for individual clients, but it also gives you the option to design group programs. If you’re a trainer looking to scale up your business by offering signature group classes, PT Distinction might be the best app on the market.
It also has a community aspect, letting you chat with other trainers to share advice, tips and techniques. It goes beyond the standard client messaging system used by most apps and over-delivers with a live chat feature. It’s no wonder PT Distinction is considered the industry standard by so many.
- Helpful support team
- Easy-to-use workout builder
- Perfect for individual and group programs
- Tracking and organization are top-notch
- The amount of options and features can be overwhelming to beginners
- Food diary isn’t always accurate
- Android app lacks some features of the iOS app
Price: $19.90 per month (3 clients), $60 per month (25 clients), $80 per month (50 clients)
App store rating: 3.3