Thimble offers easy, affordable, and flexible protection for photographers.
Photographer Insurance — Simplified.
Why do I need a photographer insurance policy?
As a photographer, you bring a creative approach to problem-solving and help your clients tackle every challenge that comes their way. Shouldn’t you do the same for your business? A Thimble insurance policy can give you the peace of mind you need to propel your business to new heights.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
You are taking headshots for a client in your studio. At the end of the session, they trip over a light stand that you have set out for a later photo shoot.
You are in a client’s home to photograph their baby shower, and you knock over and break an expensive platter that has been set out for the party.
How much does small business insurance for photographers cost?
General Liability insurance policies for photographers start at $5/hour with $1 million in coverage and $0 deductible.
Add as many Additional Insureds as you’d like for free.
Our affordable liability insurance policies for photographers are possible because they are based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it one of the most affordable options on the market for on-demand photographer insurance.
How quickly will I get a Certificate of Insurance?
Instantly. We’ve digitized the entire experience so that you’ll receive a certificate of insurance in your inbox immediately after purchasing a policy with Thimble.
You can also add and modify your Additional Insureds as many times as you’d like directly from the Thimble App.
Consultants & Freelancers insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidentally hurts a third party or damages their property.
- AV Installation
- Business Consultants
- Car AV Installation
- Classroom Instruction
- Computer Programming
- Computer Repair
- Creative Directors
- Financial Consultants
- Graphic Designers
- House Sitting
- Interior Decorating
- IT Consultants
- Marketing Consultants
- Personal Shoppers
- Photography & Videography
- Sound Recordists
- Web Developers
- Sign Installation
- Adult Film Operations
- Alarm System Monitoring
- Any acts or services performed by an unlicensed or uncertified insured if such licensing or certification is required by law
- Babysitters and Nannies
- Elderly Care
- Financial Planners
- Home Health Care
- Importing, manufacturing, growing, distributing, storing, selling, using, or ingesting marijuana or any product of the plant Cannabis Sativa L. (whether or not it is the main ingredient or used in combination with other ingredients)
- Investment Advisors
- Mortgage Bankers or Investment Bankers
- Registered Representatives or Brokers/Dealers of Securities or Commodities
- Rideshare Drivers
- Roadside Assistance
- Security Guards
- Traffic Control
- Training or Instruction Demonstrated on Real Patients
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- See full policy for details