Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
As a musician, your big break is always right around the corner.
With Thimble, get a policy in seconds so you can take on whatever’s next.
45% of musicians purchase coverage less than 4 Days before their job
"When I first found Thimble, I thought it was too good to be true. It was exactly what we needed, and we could add Additional Insureds on the fly." Alex R., Thimble Customer
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a musician insurance policy? As a musician, you're always hustling to the next gig. You need insurance coverage that's there just when you need it, whether that's five minutes before a last-minute show or months before an important event.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
During a gig at an outdoor music festival, one of your speakers is positioned precariously at the edge of the stage and falls off, injuring a member of the audience.
You’re setting up your equipment for a wedding reception gig, and you drop your keyboard on a table, knocking over a floral arrangement and shattering the crystal vase holding the flowers.
- How much does small business insurance for musicians cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $10/day, and $29/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Events & Entertainment insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidently hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Corporate Party Planners
- Event Staff
- Food / Catering (No Bartending)
- Individual event participants (not the event itself)
- Wedding Planners
- Balloon Artists
- Belly Dancers
- Caricature Artists
- Celebrity Look-a-Likes
- Face Painters
- Musical Conductors
- Street Performers
- Canoe & Kayak Guides / Instructors
- Fishing Guides
- Float Trip Guides
- Hiking Guides
- Tour Guides
- Nature and Wildlife Guides
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Guides
- Acrobatic, Aerialist, or Stunt Performers
- Adult Film Operations
- Amusement Device, Rides or Inflatables (including Bouncy Castles) Operators or Rental
- ATV Tours
- Equipment Rental
- Event Promoters
- Exotic Dancers, Strippers, or Adult Entertainment
- Horseback Trail Rides
- Hunt Clubs
- Importing, manufacturing, growing, distributing, storing, selling, using, or ingesting marijuana or any other product of the plant Cannabis Sativa L. (whether or not it is the main ingredient or used in combination with other ingredients)
- Importing, manufacturing, growing, distributing, storing, selling, using, or ingesting tobacco or products containing tobacco
- Operations Involving Non-Domestic Animals
- Operations Involving Weapons
- Participating in Protests, Rallies and/or Marches
- Rock Climbing
- Security Guards
- Skiing or Snowboarding Guides
- Traffic Control
- White Water Rafting Guides
- Wrestling or MMA-related activities
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details