Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
Small business insurance protects you and your business against lawsuits in the case of property damage, bodily injury, and more.
Thimble offers easy, affordable, and flexible protection for designers.
66% of designer policies cost less than $25
"When I’m working in an area around other people, there’s always the risk that someone could be injured. With Thimble, I can whip out my cell phone and purchase $1 million in coverage instantly." Mike M., Thimble Customer
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a designer insurance policy? As a designer, you bring a creative approach to problem-solving and help your clients tackle every challenge that comes their way. Shouldn't you do the same for your business? A Thimble insurance policy can give you the peace of mind you need to propel your business to new heights.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
You are reviewing print collateral that you have designed for a client in your office. When the client is leaving, she misses a step and tumbles down the stairs outside of your office door.
You are meeting in a client’s office to review progress on a branding project. At the end of the meeting, you get up to leave and accidentally knock the client’s computer monitor over and damage it.
- How much does small business insurance for designers cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $7/day, and $15/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Consultants & Freelancers insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidently hurts a third party or damages their property.
- AV Installation
- Business Consultants
- Car AV Installation
- Classroom Instruction
- Computer Programming
- Computer Repair
- Creative Directors
- Financial Consultants
- Graphic Designers
- House Sitting
- Interior Decorating
- IT Consultants
- Marketing Consultants
- Personal Shoppers
- Photography & Videography
- Sound Recordists
- Web Developers
- Sign Installation
- Adult Film Operations
- Alarm System Monitoring
- Any acts or services performed by an unlicensed or uncertified insured if such licensing or certification is required by law
- Babysitters and Nannies
- Elderly Care
- Financial Planners
- Home Health Care
- Importing, manufacturing, growing, distributing, storing, selling, using, or ingesting marijuana or any product of the plant Cannabis Sativa L. (whether or not it is the main ingredient or used in combination with other ingredients)
- Investment Advisors
- Mortgage Bankers or Investment Bankers
- Registered Representatives or Brokers/Dealers of Securities or Commodities
- Rideshare Drivers
- Roadside Assistance
- Security Guards
- Traffic Control
- Training or Instruction Demonstrated on Real Patients
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details