Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
You know insurance is essential, but an annual commitment can be too rigid and expensive for a yoga instructor's needs.
Thimble’s policies are flexible, so you can build a policy that suits your schedule and your budget.
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a yoga instructor insurance policy? As a yoga instructor, you know that there are risks inherent to your job. You need an insurance policy that's built to protect—and flexible enough to accommodate your schedule.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
A client walks to the water fountain outside the studio space you have rented, and on their way back, they trip over a stack of mats by the door.
You are leading a private session in a client’s home, and you accidentally knock an expensive painting off the wall while demonstrating Warrior III pose.
- How much does small business insurance for yoga instructors cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $7/day, and $15/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Fitness insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidentally hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Aerobics Instructors
- Dance Instructors
- Fitness Instructors
- Golf Instructors
- Martial Arts Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Spin Instructors
- Swim Instructors
- Tai Chi Instructors
- Yoga Instructors
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details