Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
As a window cleaner, your schedule depends on your clients' needs— so flexibility is your business's bread and butter.
Thimble's instant coverage means you can be ready to tackle any job at a moment's notice.
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a window cleaner insurance policy? As a window cleaner, accommodating your clients' needs (and schedules!) is part of the job. You need insurance coverage that's there just when you need it, whether that's five minutes before a last-minute booking or months in advance.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
You are cleaning the glass panes of a client’s front door. As you are finishing, the client attempts to open the door and knocks into your bucket of cleaning supplies, slipping on the mess as they enter their home.
While cleaning the skylights in a client’s living room, the ladder you are using topples over, cracking their expensive glass coffee table.
- How much does small business insurance for window cleaners cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $8/day, and $24/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Cleaners and Janitors insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidently hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Car / Boat / Vehicle Washing or Detailing
- Janitorial Services including Carpet and Window Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Exterior Painting
- Floor Waxing
- Plumbing (other than a leaky faucet or toilet)
- Snow / Ice Removal
- Floor waxing during business hours or in commercial buildings with heavy foot traffic(malls, grocery / convenience / drug stores, hospitals, airports)
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height(30 Feet)
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details