Flexible risk protection Starting at just $5 What's Covered
by the hour, day, or month.
As a house cleaner, your schedule depends on your clients' needs— so flexibility is your business's bread and butter.
Thimble's instant coverage means you can be ready to tackle any job at a moment's notice.
Insurance designed for small business
- Why do I need a house cleaner insurance policy? As a house cleaner, accommodating your clients' needs (and schedules!) is part of the job. You need insurance coverage that's there just when you need it, whether that's five minutes before a last-minute booking or months in advance.
The General Liability insurance arranged by Thimble is designed to respond to incidents involving bodily injury and property damage. For example:
You are mopping the kitchen floor in a client’s home. They enter the room and slip on the wet floor, sustaining a back injury.
You are vacuuming a client’s dining room when the cord of the vacuum gets wrapped around an expensive dining chair, toppling the chair and snapping the oak frame.
- How much does small business insurance for house cleaners cost? Our premium pricing is determined based on the length of your coverage, whether for an hour, a day, a month, or longer. This flexibility allows you to purchase coverage exactly when and for how long you need it, making it the most affordable option on the market for on-demand small business insurance.
Our rates start at $5/hour, $8/day, and $24/month with $0 deductible for a $1 million policy.
Cleaners and Janitors insurance protects your business from lawsuits, if you or your property accidentally hurts a third party or damages their property.
- Car / Boat / Vehicle Washing or Detailing
- Janitorial Services including Carpet and Window Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Exterior Painting
- Floor Waxing
- Plumbing (other than a leaky faucet or toilet)
- Snow / Ice Removal
- Floor waxing during business hours or in commercial buildings with heavy foot traffic(malls, grocery / convenience / drug stores, hospitals, airports)
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height(30 Feet)
What's Not Covered by Your Policy
- Activities Involving Firearms
- Performing Work over Three Stories in Height (30 feet)
- Work on 10 or More New Homes or New Residential Units in Any One Project or Development
- These excluded activities
- See full policy for details