- Backed by the best
- 4.8/5 stars from 302 reviews on Trustpilot
- Most Innovative Companies 2021
- A-Rated Insurance
What does Thimble cover?
Protects your business when accidents happen to a third party, like bodily injury, property damage or personal and advertising injury.
Protects against clients claiming your work was unsatisfactory, late, or never done. This is also called errors and omissions insurance.
Business Equipment Protection
Covers the equipment you use to get the job done, from a camera to your power tools. This is also called inland marine insurance.
All the coverage + features you expect from an A-Rated insurer.
- Unlimited copies of your Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Add unlimited Additional Insureds at no additional charge
- Receive a Waiver of Subrogation at no additional charge
- Add crew members or change policy limits instantly
- Pause or cancel anytime*
How do I get a policy?
Simply answer a few questions about your business and have a Certificate of Insurance in your inbox in 60 seconds:
- What do you do?
- Where do you work?
- How big is your team (crew)?
- How long do you need coverage?